Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hirsch leather interior upgrade soon

One of the things I am bringing back from IntSaab is the leather dashboard as well as door handles. They will come soon on my Saab. Since I find parts of the original dashboard a bit too plastic, especially around keys for roof and night panel, this new dashboard cover is a significant upgrade for me. The door handles will correspond to it very well.

I am very happy about this, looking forward to have it mounted and would like to send a big thanks to the person which helped me to get them. 

There are more things which I would like to upgrade, but many of them are not available anymore or I don't know where to find them. First of all the aluminium cover around the gear console, the alu part on the glovebox and maybe the seat frame covers. Well let's see.




3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, this will look stunning on your convertible, I love mine. Look forward to seeing it all fitted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you fint that?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a friend found (outside of internet) and gave an echo ...

      Delete